Treeblox Strategy Board Game
Sale Sold out
Regular price $29.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- PLANT STRATEGY: Treeblox is an abstract strategy board game in which two trees compete for sunlight in three-dimensional space.
- INSPIRED BY NATURE: Struggling for space and sunlight, the two trees twist around each other and form unique shapes that look surprisingly natural. Witness cube-based canopies and tendrils emerge out of abstract strategic maneuvering.
- SPATIAL STRATEGY: To play Treeblox, one must think strategically in three dimensions. Strategy games are known to improve memory, planning, focus, and calculation skills as well as the ability to see others’ perspectives. Besides these well-known benefits strategy games generally offer, Treeblox will improve your spatial reasoning skills through immersive play.
- SIMPLE RULES, DEEP PLAY: If you like abstract games like Chess or Go, you will enjoy Treeblox thanks to its simple rules and complex gameplay.
- PLAY TIME: On average, expect 10 to 15 minutes of gameplay per session. Treeblox fits well into random breaks throughout the day. An hour is enough time for a four-game match.